- DISCOUNTED RATES FOR FIRST, BUSINESS, OR ECONOMY CLASS TRAVEL
- WORLDWIDE NEGOTIATED HOTEL RATES
- DISCOUNTED CAR RATES
- INTERNATIONAL RATE DESK
- FARE-FAX PROGRAM
- WORLDWIDE 24-HOUR HOTLINE
- CUSTOMIZED MANAGEMENT REPORTS AND ITINERARIES
- CUSTOMIZED BILLING SYSTEMS
- VISA / PASSPORT ASSISTANCE
- MEETING AND CONVENTION PLANNING
- INCENTIVE PROGRAM PLANNING
CorporateSun Services are designed to be a one stop shop for Corporate Business Events
and Travel. We can professionally plan and implement any type of corporate event from a
Board Meeting for 10, to a National Sales Conference for 1,000; exceed your expectations,
and do it for LESS than you can do it your-self.
CorporateSun Program takes corporate travel services to new levels, successfully
providing cost savings across the board by EFFECTIVELY NEGOTIATING with all travel related
vendors. We have very highly trained and experienced staff of travel professionals
To our current Customers, we are grateful for your business. If you are not a current
customer, Please call to learn how we can save you and your company the high cost of
having great meetings and costly travel.
Corporate Planning Services
Areas of Expertise
- Group air travel services. Conference management, staff and equipment
- Site evaluation, inspection and selection, convention center & hotel contract
- negotiations at selected site. Coordination of contractual arrangements/block
space toaccommodate convention/seminar/meeting attendees.
- Staging conference scheduling(time line/flow chart). Transportation - parking
evaluation and coordination of hotel,
- airport and convention site shuttles. Meal function(s) coordination at hotels.
- Acquisition of city maps, hotel and all information for attendee distribution.
- Coordination and pre-selection of specialized invitations, including design,
printing andmailing. Registration/hospitality desk staffing, coordination.
- Pre-conference coordination at selected hotel with individuals and departments to
clarify all communications and program needs. Accounting and signing privilege
arrangements toMaster Accounts as needed. Cross evaluation of billings from hotel
and/or multiplevendors. Post-conference reports and debriefing at hotel and
- Corporate seminar/Presidential Suite selection including food, beverage and
- entertainment requirements, i.e. VIP Reception & Dinner. Multi-image &
- production from concept to presentation. Audio visual coordination with local AV
- houses, including Cable/Video production. Final conference/meeting review
- including letters of appreciation to hotel, staff & vendors. Post-evaluation
to theCorporate Director of the conference or meeting. Finalization of all vendor
accountsthrough client as directed.
Sunworld Travels strives for 100% customer satisfaction. With over seven years
experience in corporate travel, we are confident that our service meets, and exceeds
Sunworld Travels realizes the importance of lower travel costs, and offers fare options
based on your travelers' and company's needs. Through Sunworld Travels' Power-Pricing we
can check itinerariesfor lowest fares while the client is on the phone. Power-Pricing will
recommend up to three alternate itineraries with lower rates.
FREE TICKET DELIVERY/ NO SERVICE FEES
Sunworld Travelsoffers free ticket delivery Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 PM CST. Sunworld
Travels does not charge any service fees to our valued clients.
Sunworld Travels has discount corporate rates with Avis to insure you the best possible
rate. Sunworld Travels is also a member of ABC Hotel Corporate Services with over
15,000 hotel properties worldwide at 40% savings off normal rack rates.
Sunworld Travels' agents are a phone call away. We provide after hours service
for those last minute emergencies on EVENINGS and WEEKENDS. Sunworld Travels's
agents are experienced in all facets of travel, both domestic and international.
MEETINGS/ CONVENTIONS/ GROUPS
Sunworld Travels realizes your time is valuable - let our Meeting Services Desk assist
TOLL FREE NUMBER
For on the road or out of state assistance call Sunworld Travels at